COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One way to cope is to visit the graves of the Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0622.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	225263 Cowboys from Hell. Vinnie Paul on the left, Dimebag Darrell on the right (the markers I mean) of the band Pantera.

Cemetery Gates (2010 Remaster) - YouTube
    Last edited by Brad Thomson; Friday, 10th March, 2023, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Global Human Health

COVID-19

"Three years ago tomorrow, the World Health Organization declared the spread of what was then called the novel coronavirus to be a pandemic. Some 4,200 Covid-19 deaths had been confirmed at that point. Almost 7 million would follow, though the true number of lives lost is believed to be much higher. In March of 2020, the pathogen had already spread to more than 100 countries. Horrific waves would sweep across Europe and the US, which for much of the pandemic suffered the worst death toll of all. No part of the planet would be untouched, as India later suffered a crushing surge and, more recently, China after the sudden lifting of precautions."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsl...bloombergdaily

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
        Global Human Health

COVID-19

"Three years ago tomorrow, the World Health Organization declared the spread of what was then called the novel coronavirus to be a pandemic. Some 4,200 Covid-19 deaths had been confirmed at that point. Almost 7 million would follow, though the true number of lives lost is believed to be much higher. In March of 2020, the pathogen had already spread to more than 100 countries. Horrific waves would sweep across Europe and the US, which for much of the pandemic suffered the worst death toll of all. No part of the planet would be untouched, as India later suffered a crushing surge and, more recently, China after the sudden lifting of precautions."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsl...bloombergdaily

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
        You do realize that most of the MSM these days are World Economic Forum stooges and have been broadcasting the WEF's lies about the scamdemic to us for three years now. You may recall when I gave you scientific proof that this virus originated in a lab, you did not believe it and stupidly labeled it "the petri dish theory." In fact, I was labeled a "conspiracy theorist. You spent three years parroting MSM gibberish courtesy of the WEF and you still do both in this thread and anthropogenic climate change thread.

You even went as far as to say that if posting something in your anthropogenic climate change thread is not supported by the MSM it serves no useful purpose. Do you say you took five jabs and got COVID anyways? But the symptoms were mild? You would have had the same outcome not taking the jab because as I predicted the original virus evolved into a much weaker variant t that is no worst than a common cold.

The injections were and are a useless and dangerous fraud that even Dr. Fauci confessed to in this paper.
        https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...706#post224706

2.5% of injection recipients get myocarditis which damages the heart. The average life expectancy if you are one of the unlucky ones is less than 5 years/. In youths, the symptoms are referred to as mild but there is no such thing as mild myocarditis. It is deadly and it is only a matter of time before the fatal heart attack happens
        The worst part is that doctors in Canada can't even attribute it to the jab without fear of the fascist College of Physicians and Surgeons revoking their license.
        Many studies have confirmed this.
        https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196
        https://infonomena.substack.com/p/th...rditis-iceberg

Wake up Bob and see the World the way it is!

Bloomberg's WEF page
        https://www.weforum.org/organizations/bloomberg-lp

New York Times WEF page
        https://www.weforum.org/organization...new-york-times

CNN WEF contributor Page
        https://www.weforum.org/people/fareed-zakaria
        https://www.weforum.org/people/richard-quest
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 11th March, 2023, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi Sid:

Yes I have a position. But I feel I have considered your material, and I have admitted that some of it has sent me back to my research death, because the points made are critically important, IF fact.

In March 2020, I was 74 y.o.. I had been a Type 2 Diabetic for years......so a senior diabetic.

Are you aware of the study done in the middle of the pandemic in the USA that established that of all vulnerable groups of the population, senior diabetics had the highest mortality and the highest ICU hospitalization.

After the WHO declaration, COVID-19 ravaged the world..........surely you know that the "7 million deaths from COVID-19" is a gross under-reporting by countries hiding the lack of containment they were able to implement.

There was definite danger.........incontrovertible at the time.

I find you very arrogant to disparage those who trusted the MSS & MSM, and accessed what was then THE one way to "lessen" the severity of the illness if contracted, and to lower the percentage risk of death and ICU hospitalization.

Maybe you and your minority are correct....I'm not yet convinced, though you have raised concerns supported by some evidence.....or at least you may be able to raise serious doubt about the medical establishment information presentation at the time.

But I do not appreciate your best wishes that I do not die shortly from the spiked protein of the vaccination, or your dismissive attitude towards my analysis of my situation, and that of my wife who has a fatal heart condition, when the pandemic was just breaking on the world, and my decision to be vaccinated, and so recommending to my wife, also a senior.

This is not in any way any criticism of your well-intentioned intent to try to prove facts different from those alleged by the MSS & MSM.

Bob A
          Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Saturday, 11th March, 2023, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
            IF fact
            What part of it do you not believe? Data is data. Unless you think the longest-running weather observatory is lying,
            it is a FACT! Sorry if such a simple fact busts your balloon regarding the trustworthiness of governments and the MSM. Did it ever occur to you that oil companies profit the most from this sham? I already posted on the history of Maurice Strong, a Canadian Oil Man that decades ago, was a founding member of the WEF and pushed this nonsense that CO2 is a control button to the climate to induce oil and energy shortages and artificially cause the price to go up because of reduced supply. Yes, he made billions doing this. Chevron showed record profits this year!
            Funny how the WEF-controlled MSM does not like talking about this, huh? Nothing altruistic at all about this, Bob. The whole thing is bullshit!

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
            Are you aware of the study done in the middle of the pandemic in the USA that established that of all vulnerable groups of the population, senior diabetics had the highest mortality and the highest ICU hospitalization?
            Of course, this is precisely the group deemed "useless" eaters that WEF and its client states want dead! You are aware that the WEF have infiltrated Govts and their cabinets Worldwide?
            Especially here in Canada, where Trudeau is a "WEF Young Global Leader" and our deputy prime minister Crystia Freeland is also deputy director of the WEF. The top people running the WEF are descendants of Nazis, including Klauss Schwab, whose father was a close confidante of Adolf Hitler and who ran slave labor camps during WW2 that got awards as "model businesses" by the Nazi regime.
            The virus was modified to be highly infectious, and its modifications, including the HIVGP120 protein from the AIDS virus, were inserted into the thing so that if left untreated early would progress to induce every disease possible. The good news is that most people with healthy immune systems with natural immunity eliminate the viral infection before it progresses and delivers its toxic payload, the spike protein.
            Simply taking FDA-approved repurposed drugs cocktail or even essential nutraceuticals like vitamin D and zinc reduces the probability of progression of hospitalization by 85%! The government suppressed all of these solutions and gave guidelines not to treat at all and let the thing progress until you are blue in the face and end up in the emergency. WHY? the goal was to mass "vaccinate" and ensure this was the ONLY "solution." It is a solution, as the Nazis called it, The Final Solution!
            The virus was created, so that big pharma and its corrupted WEF governments around had an excuse to sell vaccines that were made and patented before the virus existed,
            I don't blame you. that you trusted the MSM and made bad decisions as a result. I blame you for continuing to make bad decisions by trusting the MSM.

The most toxic part of SArsCOV2 is the spike protein; the vaxes turn your body into a spike protein factory indefinitely. It is the biggest failure and medical catastrophe in history and was planned to be that way. I urge you to listen to this free documentary about holocaust survivors that have seen this movie before and recognize what is going on now as an even bigger genocide orchestrated by the descendants of these Nazis!

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....is-now-global/

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 11th March, 2023, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Good morning Bob A.

I appreciate your efforts at continuing the dialogue on this topic, but it is painfully obvious to me and probably most others now that it has devolved into basically just you and Sid. I doubt either of you will convince the other of anything. I suggest you just claim victory, go outside, and enjoy the sunshine.

This is a very complex topic, there will be hundreds of future studies, many contradicting the others. We really won't get a clear picture, a proper post mordem, for years to come. Done by those truly unbiased and probably done by a future generation who only read about the pandemic in history books.

Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Saturday, 11th March, 2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                Good morning Bob A.

I appreciate your efforts at continuing the dialogue on this topic, but it is painfully obvious to me and probably most others now that it has devolved into basically just you and Sid. I doubt either of you will convince the other of anything. I suggest you just claim victory, go outside, and enjoy the sunshine.

This is a very complex topic, there will be hundreds of future studies, many contradicting the others. We really won't get a clear picture, a proper post mordem, for years to come. Done by those truly unbiased and probably done by a future generation who only read about the pandemic in history books.
                Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                This is a very complex topic,
                It only became a very "complex subject" to you when the data proved that you were dead wrong!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Epidemiology chartScreen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.25.19 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	745.7 KB ID:	225277

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Epidemiology chartScreen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.25.19 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	745.7 KB ID:	225277
                  Hi Sid,
                  Do you have info presented in this graph stratified by age groups? That would be very helpful to be sure that the differences seen are not due to differences in the ages of the 4 groups shown, given that the more vaccinated belonged to an older age group in Canada.
                  Kind regards.
                  D

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	old British Coulmia  2022-07-04 at 1.45.37 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	920.2 KB ID:	225286
                    Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Hi Sid,
                    Do you have info presented in this graph stratified by age groups? That would be very helpful to be sure that the differences seen are not due to differences in the ages of the 4 groups shown, given that the more vaccinated belonged to an older age group in Canada.
                    Kind regards.
                    D
                    The weekly Canada epidemiology reports omitted age-stratified data. However, the British Columbia data has age-stratified data. The mortality endpoint, in particular, clearly shows the more doses, the more the immune system is destroyed. Elderly and immunocompromised people should have been the group that needed to avoid these injections the most unless the goal was to kill off this group.

Comment

• Carbon dioxide rises beyond acceptable safety levels in children under nose and mouth covering: Results of an experimental measurement study in healthy children

Nose and mouth covering (NMC) has been made compulsory for children in many countries during the Covid-19 pandemic.

View original
                      Abstract

Nose and mouth covering (NMC) has been made compulsory for children in many countries during the Covid-19 pandemic. We wanted to determine the average CO2 levels in inhaled air with NMC in children between age 6 and 17. We used short term measurements under surgical masks and FFP2 masks according to European norm EN 149, compared to baseline in an experimental, intra-individually controlled study over 25 min. CO2 content was measured every 15 s using an automated dual-wavelength infrared CO2 measurement device (G100, Geotech, Leamington Spa, UK) over 25 min in a short-term experimental setting, with children seated. After baseline measurement children were provided with two types of commonly worn NMC: surgical masks and FFP2--masks in randomized sequence for 3 min each. We kept ambient CO2-levels below 1000 parts per million (ppm) through frequent ventilation. We measured breathing frequency and pulse as potential physiological moderator variables. Forty-five children, 25 boys, 20 girls, with a mean age of 10.7 years (standard deviation 2.6) were measured. We measured 13,100 ppm (SD 380) under surgical mask and 13,900 ppm (SD 370) under FFP2 mask in inhaled air. A linear model with age as a covariate showed a highly significant effect of the condition (p < 1*10−9). We measured 2,700 ppm (SD 100) CO2 at pre-baseline and 2,800 ppm (SD 100) at post-baseline, a non-significant small difference. Appropriate contrasts revealed that the change was due to the masks only and the difference between the two types of masks was small and not significant. Wearing of NMC (surgical masks or FFP2- -masks) raises CO2 content in inhaled air quickly to a very high level in healthy children in a seated resting position that might be hazardous to children's health.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9142210/

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	old British Coulmia 2022-07-04 at 1.45.37 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	920.2 KB ID:	225286

The weekly Canada epidemiology reports omitted age-stratified data. However, the British Columbia data has age-stratified data. The mortality endpoint, in particular, clearly shows the more doses, the more the immune system is destroyed. Elderly and immunocompromised people should have been the group that needed to avoid these injections the most unless the goal was to kill off this group.
                        Thank you, Sid, for putting up these figures. A cursory look appears to confirm the initial impression that the death rate, when stratified by age groups is higher in the unvaccinated group, right?
                        Not a reason for the government to force vaccinations on anyone, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Thank you, Sid, for putting up these figures. A cursory look appears to confirm the initial impression that the death rate, when stratified by age groups is higher in the unvaccinated group, right?
                          Not a reason for the government to force vaccinations on anyone, though...
                          You must be seeing something I am not, the bottom part of the graph shows in all cases lower death rates for the unvaccinated. with two exceptions, 3 doses for the 40-49 group as very few in the cohort got a third dose and the one-dose cohort where very few that got one dose did not follow up with the second dose. The problems show up at two doses which is the largest cohort for under 70.

Comment

You must be seeing something I am not, the bottom part of the graph shows in all cases lower death rates for the unvaccinated. with two exceptions, 3 doses for the 40-49 group as very few in the cohort got a third dose and the one-dose cohort where very few that got one dose did not follow up with the second dose. The problems show up at two doses which is the largest cohort for under 70.
                            What the figures show is the number of deaths, not the death rates; if you roughly calculate the death rates, they seem to be higher in the unvaccinated. However, given the small differences, it would not be surprising if some feel that they should not take the vaccine...
                            Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Sunday, 12th March, 2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

What the figures show is the number of deaths, not the death rates; if you roughly calculate the death rates, they seem to be higher in the unvaccinated. However, given the small differences, it would not be surprising if some feel that they should not take the vaccine...
                              Do you have the link that gives the population for each cohort by age or are you taking rough estimates from the first part of the chart? Supposedly the main beneficiaries of these injections were the +60 group and it appears by the percentage that they are far worst off in the two and three dose category compared to the unvaccinated by percentage. In fact, even these figures show the more doses this group takes the worst off they are.
                              Vaccines for groups under 60 make zero sense as they were at a statistically zero risk for Covid death. Here is a paper a working group of us did regarding COVID treatments for high-risk children and adolescents at that time. (Delta variant)
                              https://earlycovidcare.org/wp-conten...-Treatment.pdf
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 12th March, 2023, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Do you have the link that gives the population for each cohort by age or are you taking rough estimates from the first part of the chart?
                                The top part of the chart gives the population 'N' in each group...

Comment

Working...
                                X