COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

I am going to assume this is some sort of joke.
    Ed is some kind of joke. If you are right of Bernie Sanders you are by definition a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Ed is some kind of joke. If you are right of Bernie Sanders you are by definition a racist.
      The racists gather to comfort each other.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	trumpsupporter_GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	208719

Anybody who supports Trump is a what?

R.I.P. George Floyd

Comment

• [QUOTE=Neil Frarey;n208718]Click image for larger version Name:	trumpsupporter_GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	208719

Hmmmm. A moron?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Larry Castle;n208720]
            Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	trumpsupporter_GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	208719

Hmmmm. A moron?
            A moron?

Well I guess you kiddies are learning ... that's a whole lot better than calling George Floyd ...a racist.

Starting to get the picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Neil, it is you who is whitewashing history. Vlad also.
              Lucas makes a great argument that things have changed in the past 150 years.
              You want African Americans to ignore the past 150 years of history. That would be naive.
              Trump is a racist. It is so obvious.
              Lucas is full of something.

It was the Democrats that filibustered the equal rights act. That was much less than 150 years ago. It was Joe Biden who argued against integration of schools. It was Biden who said "You ain't black if you are not voting for me." Its the democrats that don't want to allow school choice which is the only hope for minority children to escape the cycle of poverty and pathetic schools that can't teach the basics of reading and writing. Its the democrats that preside over the most corrupt cities and states with the highest crime rates. I am sure that Rick Moranis will be jumpy whenever he sees a I love NY t-shirt or mask. It is California that lowered the age of consent to 14. You know it would be much easier to debunk the Q Anon posts if they would not continually provide fodder for them with measures like this and programs on Netflix like "Cuties".

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Hmmm. A selfish inconsiderate jackass? Why don't you send your hero a message suggesting he stay positive?

Here's an amusing little read for you, Neil. It's full of Trump quotes so there shouldn't be anything too difficult for you vocabulary-wise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...n-he-got-sick/
                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                  Click image for larger version Name:	trumpsupporter_GF.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	208719

R.I.P. George Floyd
                  Ah, the old "Some of my best friends are... defence". Just as convincing as it always was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

I think he's auditioning for the next open anchor spot at MSNBC or CNN.
                    Maybe next he will claim I'm a bot or a Russian deep cover operative.
                    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                      Trump has managed something not achieved since Jimmy Carter, at least thus far in Trump's administration. No new, pointless, endless wars. ...
                      No new ones. Just an extension of the same old ones. Oh, and the backstabbing of a few allies along the way (e.g. the Kurds) - that's a real achievement! (I'm surprised you overlooked that, Tom)

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                      ... Trump likes POC so much he tries to avoid killing them overseas ...
                      Really!! So where does he kill the POCs? Wait, wait, I know .... in Nancy Pelosi's district? Seriously, who knew Trump was such a humanitarian?? No wonder white supremacy advocates are nominating Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                      ... He likes the military grunts so much he doesn't want them to die in foreign lands for pointless reasons. ...
                      Well of course not!!! Because then they'd be "suckers and losers." And Trump, as a super-patriot who served his country with valour in the U.S. calvary in Vietnam (that's why he needed the spurs), wouldn't want that.

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• [QUOTE=Neil Frarey;n208724]
                        Originally posted by Larry Castle View Post

A moron?

Well I guess you kiddies are learning ... that's a whole lot better than calling George Floyd ...a racist.

Starting to get the picture?
                        Oh yeah, I got the picture a long time ago. Trumo is a lying, racist, neo fascist, right wing scumbag asshole. Idiots like you who support him and the Republican agenda, are despicable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

No new ones. Just an extension of the same old ones. Oh, and the backstabbing of a few allies along the way (e.g. the Kurds) - that's a real achievement! (I'm surprised you overlooked that, Tom)

Really!! So where does he kill the POCs? Wait, wait, I know .... in Nancy Pelosi's district? Seriously, who knew Trump was such a humanitarian?? No wonder white supremacy advocates are nominating Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Well of course not!!! Because then they'd be "suckers and losers." And Trump, as a super-patriot who served his country with valour in the U.S. calvary in Vietnam (that's why he needed the spurs), wouldn't want that.
                          1) Obama brought us (for example) Libya. Failed state, open slave markets. Biden was his VP. Is Trump's foreign affairs record perfect? No. That's why, as I posted before, no US President should get a Nobel Prize. Is Trump's record better than Obama's? In my opinion, much better.

2) Which white supremacists? Richard Spencer came out in favour of Biden and people dismissed it as somehow meaningless. Why the double standard?
                          Do you think that these peace treaties are meaningless or that the Trump administration played no role in their getting signed?

3) They asked John Bolton, a man who was fired by Trump, if he said anything like that and Bolton said on the record no. Bolton is certainly no fan of Trump, so what possible reason would he have to lie?

I personally think that most of these soldiers ARE suckers, in that they are manipulated and the end result is on balance more death, and more misery, not less. I can imagine a conversation like "The politicians who don't fight in these wars, whose children don't fight in these wars, create faux patriotic reasons for working class people to go around the world dying for pointless causes. They are suckered."

I think it was Fahrenheit 9/11 where Michael Moore went to Congress asking them to enlist their own children, with predictable results. If you think that the never-ending struggles in Iraq and Afghanistan are about oil or other resources then you can't say that the soldiers aren't being manipulated, that they aren't being suckered. Unless you think that either the wars there are actually to bring democracy or that the soldiers want to enrich the wealthy back home at the cost of their lives. Or do you have another theory?
                          Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Monday, 5th October, 2020, 04:22 PM.
                          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• "We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities." - Bukowski

Comment

• Neil, since you are a fan, you might be interested in Tulsi Gabbard's tweets of September 28th.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Larry Castle;n208734]
                                Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Oh yeah, I got the picture a long time ago. Trumo is a lying, racist, neo fascist, right wing scumbag asshole. Idiots like you who support him and the Republican agenda, are despicable.
                                Um, LOL, who's Trumo?

You Dem loving clowns are a hoot! Get a life ... stop the bullshit.

Trumo! ...sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X